Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued 217 Assistant Statistical Investigator Jobs this Year 2022. Candidates are invited for the vacancy details & complete all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Full details and application link are given below.
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Type: TN Govt Jobs
No.Of Vacancies: 217
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Applying Mode: Online
Name Of the Post:
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – 211
- Computor – 05
- Statistical Compiler – 01
- Candidates should have passed Degree in Statistics, Bio-Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary, Any degree with a post-graduate degree in Operations Research, Econometrics, Mathematical Economics. or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – Rs.20,600-75,900/-
- Computor – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Statistical Compiler – Rs.19,500 – 71,900/-
- Written Exam
- Registration Fees (New Users) – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fees – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for TNPSC, and click on the advertisement.
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Finally, Take a print of the application for future use
- Starting Date to Apply: 15.09.2022
- Last Date to Apply: 14.10.2022