Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued 20,000 Combined Graduate Level Examination Jobs this Year 2022. Candidates are invited for the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Full details and application link are given below.
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
No.Of Vacancies: 20,000
Job Location: All Over India
Applying Mode: Online
Name Of the Post:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Enforcement Officer Directorate of Enforcement,
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Research Assistant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)
- Investigator Grade-II
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 25,500 – 1,51,100/-
- Computer-Based Examination (CBT)
- Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Women/SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM/PwBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for SSC, and click on the advertisement.
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Finally, Take a print of the application for future use
- Starting Date to Apply: 17.09.2022
- Last Date to Apply: 08.10.2022
|SSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|